What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God, and our rule for faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the salvation of lost and sinful man is only by the grace of God through faith in Christ alone, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal punishment.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Christ commanded two ordinances to be observed by the Church until Christ returns: water baptism and the Lord’s Supper, both open to all believers.
- We believe there are infinite resources in Jesus Christ to heal physically and emotionally, so we affirm God’s healing grace.