Please join us with your children for our first MOPS meeting on Wednesday, September 13, 2017.
Your FIRST meeting is FREE!
Mothers Of Preschoolers, a program designed for mothers with children from infancy through kindergarten. MOPS groups meet in churches throughout the United States, Canada and 19 other countries. The women are of many ages and backgrounds, but share the same desire – to be the best mothers they can be. MOPS at CCC is part of a national program. For more information please visit their website.
- A meeting place for mothers to form lifelong friendships.
- A quality children’s program where little ones are cared for and loved.
- Teaching by experienced mothers who shares biblical truths & practical ways to fulfill the varied roles of mother, wife & woman.
- Discussion groups in an encouraging, accepting atmosphere where moms can express feelings on motherhood & marriage.
- An opportunity to complete a craft project that moms probably wouldn’t have the time or energy to attempt at home.
- A place to gain perspective and balance on a group that helps bring out the best in moms.
Moppets is the children’s program provided during MOPS meetings. The children are loved and cared for through carefully planned activities where the children grow socially, spiritually and creatively.
Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month, September through May from 8:45 am – 11:15 am.
|8:45 – 9:00am||Fellowship and Child Drop-Off|
|9:00 – 9:15am||Announcements|
|9:15 – 9:45am||Speaker|
|9:45 – 10:15am||Discussion Group|
|10:15 – 10:45am||Craft|
|10:45 – 11:15am||Craft and Food Clean-Up|
The fee for the 2017-2018 season is $5.00 per meeting, regardless of how many children you bring.