We invite you to come and consider joining our AWANA club. We hope you and your family will consider the AWANA program as one aspect of your child’s Christian Education. Many blessings to you, Terri Allen- Director of Children’s Ministries
Registration Night & Leader’s Training – Monday, September 11, 6:30-8:00pm
First Club Night & Parent Meeting – Monday, September 18
AWANA is a ministry for kids age 3 – 6th grade. Awana is a non-denominational and Bible-centered, and open to all. Trained leaders guide children through age-appropriate material and model the Christian life for them through small group relationships. Clubbers learn that God is real, He loves them, and He has expressed that love through Jesus Christ. In a world lacking in high standards of morality and ethics, Awana uses the Bible to teach children to honor God and their fellow human beings in a way that is relevant to their lives, engaging and fun!
AWANA stands for Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed (2 Timothy 2:15). The goal of Awana Clubs is to reach boys and girls for Christ and train them to serve Him, all in a context of fun and excitement.
- Bible memorization
- Relationship building with Godly role models
- Relevant Bible instruction leading to life change
It is necessary that each child have a registration card filled out completely along with a $15 registration fee. This fee helps to cover the cost of ordering awards, patches, etc. Download a registration form below, complete it and bring it with your child to a club night.
- English: AWANA Registration Form Parent Handbook
- Espanol: Awana Formulario de Inscripción Manual para Padres
Please call the church office if you are interested in volunteering. If you are unable to help every Monday night we also have a need for substitute leaders. There are also opportunities to work with the computer, administrative duties and photography. A Child Protection Form (available in the church office) and staff review will be required.
A Typical Monday Night:
- Check-in: 6:15 – 6:30pm, opening ceremony starts promptly at 6:30pm.
- Club Night starts right at 6:30pm and ends at 8:15pm (8:00pm for Cubbies).
- T & T will drop-off and pick-up at the Seminar Area
- Sparks drop-off and pick-up at the Lloyd’s Chapel Area
- Cubbies drop-off and pick-up in Room 2
- Parents are asked to come into the church facility to pick up their clubbers
Cubbies is a two-year program for 3, 4 and pre-k children. (Must be potty trained)
Sparks is for Kindergarten, 1st, & 2nd graders (must be in K & age 5 by Sept. 1).
T & T is for ages 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th graders.